Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Anything Goes Christmas or Winter Secret Garden Crafts style

Happy Wednesday friends! Today I am coming to you with a Christmas tag I've made for Secret Garden Crafts! I sort of went with a different shape of tag this time but as you will see in a minute, you can't really tell as I have decked that tag all out,lol.  I started out with a cereal box which I cut using the Grad Label 4 by Spellbinders twice and glued them together for stability and added card stock to the back and some gorgeous designer paper by Lemoncraft called Gossamer Blue. You will see that even this paper is not a Christmas paper you can definitely turn it into something Christmas. Have a look

Merry Christmas







Products Used:

Paper: card stock in light blue, Studio Light Winter Memories ephemera, DP Lemoncraft Gossamer Blue

Accessories: 

lace in white, white tulle trim, silver and white Winter picks, glitter reindeer, rhinestone, wooden banner piece (Merry Christmas), blue glitter snowflakes, silver German glass glitter, diamond dust glitter, Spellbinders Grand Labels 4 cutting die, Prima fabric flower (purchased from Craftycity a while back)


Secret Garden Crafts Flowers Used:

Lily flowers in blue tones

Curly Roses - white

Bourbon Roses - blue

This is my tag for today's post. If you like any of the flowers I've used on this tag you can find them at Secret Garden Crafts. Archana is still offering






To see what the rest of the team has come up with please head on over to the Secret Garden Crafts Blog 

There is also a new challenge for the month of December in the Play Creative group on Facebook if you would like to join in. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and visiting with me. It truly means the world to me!

Have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,


1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beyond beautiful! You always create such fabulous tags, Sabrina!