Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Lord Is My Shepherd.....

Hello and happy Thursday stamping friends!  WOW, it is Thursday already, this week has gone by so fast. We have been super busy with Memorial Day, my youngest daughter's birthday and the first week of summer break already over. Anyhow, I am coming to you with a card that I have made using one of my all time favorite scriptures...Psalm 23. When I saw that this scripture was made into a script stamp I had to have it and here is a simple card I have made using this stamp.

The Lord Is My Shepherd


Recipe:

Paper:   Vintage Cream, Kraft, specialty paper in green, DP ODBD Shabby Rose Paper Collection

Stamps: ODBD Psalm 23 Script, Butterfly & Bugs

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Butterfly & Bugs, Fancy Foliage, Moondust Glitter in crystal, WOC roses









I know this card is sort of clean and simple for me, but I did not want to take away from the power and beauty of this scripture. I enhanced it just enough to make it pop off this beautiful Shabby Rose Paper Collection.

Well, this is it for me for today, the girls and I are having a fun day planned at the mall, movies and some lunch. My DD's birthday was yesterday, but she was so happy about her gift that she was outside all day.  Kids, I tell ya!  :D

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,



3 comments:

TLady said...

Hi Sabrina! Just thought I'd pop in here & tell you "HOW LOVELY" your card is!!!! You did a WONDERFUL JOB on it! PERFECT!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card. I just love it! Simple sometimes is all that certain cards need.
Thank you again,
Judy

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, I've been so negligent about visiting blogs lately, so I missed this gorgeous card! Wow, your beautiful style shines through with this lovely Psalm 23 stamp on the DP! I always love your floral additions, and this is such a special card! I love it, and this Psalm is a precious one to me! Hugs, sweet friend! I miss you too!!!