Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday!


Hello there stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a post about two projects that I have worked on in the past week.  You know the kind of project that you make just because you need some therapy. Well those two are just that, lol!  Let me begin with a tag I made last week.

The Key To Heaven



For this I just went for it. I pulled out some lace, lots of flowers and one of my all time favorite stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs "Quote Collection 3". If you ask me, these quotes are always right on and can be used for any occasion, when we want to encourage someone just because.

Recipe:

Paper: SU Pink Pirouette, PTI Vintage Cream, DP DCWV Primrose

Stamps: ODBD Quote Collection 3

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories:  Spellbinders Antique Frame and Accents, Grand Labels 4, ODBD Custom dies Vintage Labels
pearl pick, feather pick, tulle pearl pick, lace appliques, Venise lace, WOC flowers, handmade stick pin, cherub, German glass glitter, acrylic heart, Prima wood ephemera, rhinestone accents, jewelry piece, seam binding, lace


That is my tag I came up with, but I also made an altered mirror. I had been seeing some inspiration on Pinterest and was on the hunt for a decorative mirror. Well, I did not find a real antique mirror, but I did find a silver mirror, decorative and all at the $ store, yep, of all places, LOL!  So, I used some Gesso painted the entire thing up, it was really shiny and not working so well for me. :D  After that I just added an applique and flowers and some other small embellishments and this right here is what came out


Always Believe




Recipe:

Paper: DP First Edition Bella Rose

Accessories: Spellbinders Decorative Ovals, word beads from Michael's, feather pick, WOC flowers, cherub, seam binding in white and soft pink, earring, chandelier crystal, rhinestone embellishments, pearl and tulle pick, handmade stick pin, embroidered lace, acrylic heart

So, what do you think of my projects? I know very Shabby Chic, but I just had to create, sort of as stress relief, LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would love to hear what you think of my creations and as always, please feel free to contact me, if you have any question.

Have a blessed and super creative weekend!

Hugs,


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Both are just absolutely Gorgeous, the tag would be a gift unto itself. The mirror was a great find and love how you dressed it up!!!

yums said...

I've been following you for several years now and enjoy viewing your card projects and love your style of designing. But this tag is so beautiful and a wonderful idea for a special someone. Thank you for sharing your works of art.