Saturday, May 24, 2014

Whispered Prayers


Hello and happy Memorial Day weekend to my American friends...happy Saturday to all my other friends! I am popping in real quick today to share a card that I have made using some of the absolutely amazing Custom dies by Our Daily Bread Designs and one of the new stamp sets released back on 1. May. If you have not seen this release yet, I strongly urge you to do so, you will find some absolutely gorgeous Custom Dies and stunning stamp set. For my card I have used the "Holy Angels" stamp set and the brand new Vintage Labels Custom Dies and some older dies as well, which I will list in the recipe description down below. Now here is my card

Whispered Prayers





Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Lavender Moon, Ripe Avocado, textured purple cs, ODBD Rustic Beauty Collection

Stamps: ODBD Holy Angels

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, American Crafts purple

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Vintage Labels, Fancy Foliage, Beautiful Borders, Vintage Flourish Pattern, K&Company pearls, Mulberry flowers

Size: 5.25" x 5.25"









This is my card for today, I hope you got some inspiration from it and will check out those wonderful stamps and dies.

I pray that each and every one of you will have a fabulous and blessed weekend! Be safe during this holiday weekend!

Hugs,






1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love that background, great sentiment and I still have that border on my wish list :)