Friday, May 9, 2014

The Lord will send his angel


Hello and happy Friday my friends! WOW, is it really Friday? This week has gone by way to fast. Doctor appointments, school concert and too many other things to mention. Anyhow, I am coming to you with a sweet card that I have made using the amazing new stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs called "Holy Angels" and all ODBD Custom dies. Have a look

The Lord send his angel


Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Lilac textured cs, DP ODBD Rustic Beauty Collection

Stamps: ODBD Holy Angels

Inks:  Versa Fine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Milled Lavender

Accessories: ODBD Custom Angel Wings, Vintage Labels, Ornamental Crosses, Fancy Foliage, Glamorous gold Stickles

Size: 5.25 " x 5.25"










This is my card share for today! I hope that you get inspired and make something similar!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a blessed and super creative weekend!

I wish all of my friends out there that are friends and have children a
Happy Mother's Day" weekend! May you have the best day ever and for those that do not have kids, call your mom or make something special for her!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty layering of the wings behind the sentiment and like your flowers to match those in the paper, great touch!