Monday, December 30, 2013

Words Cannot Express

Good Monday morning sweet stamping friends. I hope each and every one of you had a fabulous and blessed Christmas and got to spend time with friends and family. Today I am coming to you with my last post for this year and I am sharing this sweet little card with you that I have made using the "No Words" stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs in combination with some pretty awesome custom dies called Fancy Foliage and Ornate Borders and Flower. For my base I have started with my all time favorite Vintage Cream card stock, paired with Sweet Blush and Ripe Avocado. Harvest Gold and some sweet Designer Paper by My Minds Eye with roses, what girl does not like roses, right? :D Have a look and see for yourself

Words Cannot Express



Recipe: 

Paper: Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush, Ripe Avocado, Harvest Gold, DP My Minds Eye Howdy Doody

Stamps: ODBD No Words

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tattered Rose

Accessories: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, ODBD Custom Dies Fancy Foliage, Ornate Borders and Flowers, Mulberry roses

Size: 4.35" x 5.5" 










This is my card for today, thanks so much for stopping by.

I wish you and your family a very "Happy New Year"!  May God bless you richly!

Hugs and blessings,


4 comments:

4Him said...

Sabrina, hope you had a Merry Christmas! Your cards are always so lovely!! Hapoy New Year to you!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, I just LOVE this! Yes, we girls LOVE roses, and you use them so beautifully! Just love your style, sweet friend! So glad you had some time with family and friends, and I wish and your precious family and very Happy New Year…with loads of sweet hugs!! ;)

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh this card is just beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

so very sweet, lovely framing!!