Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Earth Is The Lord's

Hello and happy Tuesday stamping friends! I hope that all of my fellow American friends had a fabulous Veteran's day yesterday.  Today I am coming to you with a sweet Christmas card I have made using "The Earth" stamp set from the November release by Our Daily Bread Designs and some brand new paper by Our Daily Bread Designs. Yes, you have heard right, ODBD has some Christmas paper inspired by some amazing stamp sets from past releases. If you have not seen it yet, I encourage you to head on over to the ODBD store and check it out, it is on sale too. ;D

Alright, let's get to my card for today and see for yourself how beautiful the paper is and how well it works with the new stamp set

The Earth Is The Lord's




Recipe: 

Paper: Rustic Cream, Fine Linen, Olive, DP ODBD Christmas Collection 2013

Stamps: ODBD The Earth

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, 

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 28, Decorative Labels 28, golden grosgrain ribbon, red/gold loop trim, red rhinestones, antique bronze holly leaf charm, homemade golden glimmer mist

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"







So, what do you think? I know this is a fairly simple card, but this gorgeous paper does not need much, wouldn't you agree?

Well, this is it for me for today. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for stopping by, it means a lot to me!

Hugs and blessings,


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Well, sweet Sabrina! I've been missing you, because I've hoped to see you on SCS…but I need to visit your blog regularly! I LOVE this card…it's simple but absolutely lovely especially with the new ODBD designer paper! And you always add the sweetest embellishments! Hugs, sweet friend! Cheryl

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...this is Beautiful Sabrina!! I love the new DSP from ODBD, and the new sentiments, you put it all together so well, as usual!!

Shirley said...

A really warm and friendly card! Love the colors you chose and your whole design. I like the charm and that darling little Chickadee too!