Monday, October 14, 2013

The meaning of the Candy Cane

Hello and "Happy Monday" stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a simple card that could easily be mass produced using one of Our Daily Bread Designs October release stamp sets called "Candy Cane" and the Our Daily Bread Designs Customs dies Decorative Corners which were released last month.  Have a look



Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Rustic Cream, Ripe Avocado, Recollections Kraft, DP My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas

Stamps: ODBD Candy Cane

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Palette Moulin Rouge, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 14, Our Daily Bread Designs Custom dies Decorative Corners, red rhinestone flat backs

Size: 5.5 " x 5.5"




To make the corners fit all the way to my 5.5" x 5.5" card I simply overlapped a tad bit in the middle where it is not visible and the corners overlap perfectly. This card is a perfect sample that corner dies don't always have to be used as such. ;D

Well, this is it for me for today, I hope I was able to inspire you!  Thanks so very much for stopping by, it means a lot to me!

Hugs and blessings,

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love the use of the corners for matting