Wednesday, October 23, 2013

His name shall be called........


Happy Hump Day, sweet stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with another Christmas card. For this one I have used one of the new chalk board stamps called "Prince of Peace" by Our Daily Bread Designs. If you have not seen these stamps yet, I strongly encourage you to check them out. The other Breadsticks, as the Design Team members are lovingly called, have created some pretty amazing cards, which you can check out in the Card Gallery.

Well, on to my card. To make this wonderful stamp stand out I kept it very CAS

His name shall be called.....



Recipe:

Paper: White, Olive Green, DP My Minds Eye Holly Jolly

Stamps: ODBD Prince of Peace

Ink: Versa Fine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Antique Linen

Accessories: Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8, seam binding, antique silver charms

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

See, pretty CAS and sort of fast to assemble as well. This card could easily be mass produced for all of your friends that get one of your handmade cards for Christmas.

This is it for me for this morning. Thanks so very much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it.

See you all soon!

Hugs and blessings,

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the distressed feel it has and the charm is so sweet with the ribbon treatment!