Tuesday, August 20, 2013

In A Pickle?


Hello and happy Tuesday stamping friends! Today I have a card to share with you all that I have made for the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge. All this month there is a different sketch challenge being played and I decided to play along. For all of the details to this fabulous challenge and the wonderful sample the Challenge Team has come up with this week see the challenge post on the ODBD Blog.

Here is my take on the challenge

In A Pickle?


Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Rustic Cream, Harvest Gold, Ripe Avocado, DP My Minds Eye Remarkable

Stamps: ODBD Pickles

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Fine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Antique Linen, Copic markers

Accessories:   Spellbinders Labels 17, Spellbinders for ODBD Fancy Foliage, green rhinestone

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"






Here is a picture of the sketch, I hope you'll get to play as well.


Oh, before I forget to mention, did you know that you have chance on winning a prize if you play along? Yes, there is a prize for grabs, so go and check it out! ;D;D

This is it for me for today!  Thanks so very much for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!

Hugs and blessings,


7 comments:

Just this... Alice said...

This is a great card! Love the sentiment. The flourish and pickles go so well together that it's as if I'm seeing a pickle attached to the vine. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

You make your cards look so easy to make and so beautiful when they are finished. I love your card Sabrina. Have a nice day. :)

Mary

Conniecrafter said...

Love it and like how you used the sentiment!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done! Great job with the sketch!

Jan Marie said...

Love it!! Very clever and great interpretation of the sketch. . .aack but no flowers!! (hee, hee!) Hugs and blessings!

Nicki Olsen said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch my friend!! I just love the pickles and your fall colors. Very creative!! Thanks for making a sample for the challenge. I have missed you joining us. I hope you are feeling better.

hugs!!!!
Chris

Grace said...

Sabrina I just love your take on the sketch!!! I thought this one was hard but you rocked it!!! Love the flourish and pickles... so fun!!!