Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fishers of Men

Hello and happy Saturday stamping friends. I am coming to you real quick to share a simple little card before I have to head out the door to go to a wedding. For my card I have used two of the May release stamps called "Fishing Net BG" and "The Waves on the Sea" by Our Daily Bread Designs. If you have not seen this amazing release yet, I strongly encourage you to do so. They are truly fabulous stamps! Alright, here is what my card looks like

Fishers of Men



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Soft Stone, Aqua Mist, True Black, SU Certainly Celery, DP Basic Grey Majorlaine

Stamps: ODBD Fishing Net BG,  The Waves on the Sea

Ink:. VersaFine Onyx Black, 

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 28, Spellbinders for ODBD Antique Labels and Borders Dies, Recollections silver half pearls,  charm

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"







See, I've told you it was a simple card. ;D   I know I have said this many times before I struggle making masculine cards, so when I do make a masculine card I try really hard not too over embellish them. I know most of the men I know, don't like frilly and flowers on their cards. :D

I hope I was able to inspire you today and I would like to tank you for stopping by!

Have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,




4 comments:

Grace said...

A perfect masculine card Sabrina! You are right... men don't like frilly flowers, etc. so the simpler the better for most men, and this is just perfect!
hugs,
Grace

Jennifer said...

Hi Sabrina, I have just popped over from my site Krafty Keepsakes and thought I would join you as a follower as you did with me. I do like your card and it is definately a masculine card. Basic and simple is the best for men. Hugs, Jen x

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Such a great masculine card. It is a wonderful layout and I like your color choices!

Another fantastic card, Sabrina!

Conniecrafter said...

perfect masculine card!