Friday, December 28, 2012

Love warms.......

Hello and happy Friday stamping friends! I pray that you all had the most blessed Christmas ever. Ours was pretty quiet, with lots of family time, food and watchin' movies with our girls. God is good!

Today I have a fairly simple card to share with you all that I have made using TWO of the Our Daily Bread Designs December Release stamps called Snowy Blessings and Snowflake Background  which are both still great to use even after the Holidays!

Have  look and see for yourself


Love warms......




Recipe:

Paper: PTI White

Stamps: ODBD  Snowy Blessings and Snowflake Background

Inks: VersaMark, silver chalk ink, Filigree silver embossing powder

Accessories: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Labels 4, Cheery Lynn Designs Small Exotic Butterflies,  white Mulberry roses, German Glass Glitter, white cluny lace, crystal garland, Want2Scrap clear rhinestone flourish, silver heart button

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"



 



If you have a minute I'd like to know what you think about this very monochrome card.

Thanks so much for making my humble Blog a stop today, it means the world to me!

Hugs and blessings,

9 comments:

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful end elegant work!!!

Lori said...

Your card is so beautiful Sabrina! I just got that "Snowy Blessings" stamp set. I love the way you used them. Hugs Lori R.

Just this... Alice said...

I love this card! From the sentiment to the monochromatic color i think it's perfect.

Grace said...

I think all white is simply elegant and gorgeous Sabrina! Love every little detail!!!
hugs,
Grace

Cards By Jan said...

Whoo hoo Sabrina...another winner!! and elegance written all over it...I love your cards...masterpieces!!
Happy New Year
Hugs

Kelley said...

GASP!! I am clutching my heart!!! LOVE this card, Sabrina!!!!

Jami said...

Beautiful card Sabrina!! I love the little sparkly touches against the white. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you all the best for the New Year! Hugs, Jami

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Lovely card, Sabrina... I love the little silver dangles. I have some of that because, in miniatures, we use it on mini Christmas Trees when we decorate them What an interesting idea! I will be using that... My holiday was alternately quiet and rowdy. Quiet at home and rowdy when 4 inter-connected families all got together at my daughter and son-in-laws house!! I love it all... Best wishes for a Happy, Prosperous New Year!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, it is so hard to pull off a white on white card and this is lovely, such pretty border and layering for your sentiment, great embossing too!