Thursday, November 29, 2012

Peace and Joy

Hello and good Thursday afternoon my stamping friends! I have another Christmas card to share with you all. For this one I went with cream, burgundy and gold and this is what my card came out to be


Peace and Joy



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Recollections corrugated Kraft card base (I typically make my own card bases, but these cards are so sturdy and awesome, I just had to use another one :D) My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas Designer Paper

Stamps: ODBD Turtle Dove Ornament

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark, golden detail embossing powder, Tim Holtz Distressing Aged Mahogany

Accessories: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Twisted Metal Tags and Accents, ZVA Creative Pearl Flourish, Mulberry roses in ivory and burgundy, Recollections half pearls, flat back pearl trim, antique gold lace

See, pretty simple, but yet elegant. What do you think?

Well, only two more days before the December Release, so make sure you'll get ready for that. All I can say is that you will absolutely LOVE it!

Thanks so very much for stopping by today to visit.

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the elegance the gold embossing and lace give to it, beautiful!

Meghan Olsen said...

What a beautiful Card Sabrina!! I love burgundy and the peals together!! The vintage looks awesome with the embossed bird!! Thanks for the inspiration Sabrina!!
Hugs,
Meghan