Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Just For You!

Hello stamping friends!  It's me again. Yeah, I know two days in a roll, LOL! I have a fun card to share with you all that I came up with using the "Be Joyful" stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs. If you have not checked this stamp set out, you just have to. It includes such whimsy flourish images and fun sentiments. For my card I've used the larger of the flourished images to create my own Designer Paper. I started out with a plain pink paper from the Basic Grey Out of Print stack and stamped the large flourish all over in THDI Aged Mahogany. To finish it off I simply added some Dusty Rose Glitter Glue and voila, my DP was done.  Have a look and see for yourself


Just for You



Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Basic Grey Out Of Print

Stamps: ODBD Be Joyful

Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Aged Mahogany

Accessories: Spellbinders Asian Accents, Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterflies Small, Glitter Glue in Dusty Rose, white braided trim, cotton crochet lace


What do you think? Isn't this super fun?

If you have not seen the September release by Our Daily Bread Designs, you should hurry on up and check it out. So many wonderful sets!

Well, this is it for me, gotta run and get dinner started. It is already 4:35 pm and I have not taken anything out of the freezer yet.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs and blessings,


4 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Oh Sabrina, with this Scripture and the Just for You! sentiment, this card struck me as the perfect card for someone battling Breast cancer or a Survivor - and with October breaking in just a few more days, and the SCS challenge HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO - to create cards for patients and survivors, I know this message would be deeply cherished. I love the feminine feel that shows how much you care!! Hugs, sweet Sister!

Conniecrafter said...

So sweet, love the detail in the butterflies and the added sparkle, pretty framing of the verse and sentiment!

Grace said...

Sabrina this is soooo pretty! I just love the pink!!! It's encouraging message and the hope it instills... with those butterflies.... just so pretty! LOVE!!!

Basslady said...

ich finde sie einfach zauberhaft!

glg silvi