Monday, January 16, 2012

I press on.......

Hello on this late Sunday evening. I have a quick little card to share with you all that I made using two of the Grunge sets released January 1 over at Our Daily Bread Designs called Grunge Cross and Never give Up and the coordinating custom die for the Grunge Cross


I press on....




Recipe:

Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Kraft, BoBunny et Cetera

Stamps: ODBD Never Give Up, Grunge Cross

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo, Tea Dye

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 6, ODBD Custom Die Grunge Cross, hand dyed seam binding, paper roses in blue, I am Roses small leaves

I now this is a pretty simple card, if you think that I usually use a lot of lace and other embellishments, but I purposely focused on this amazing Grunge Cross and the scripture.

What do you think?

Thanks for looking and have a wonderfully blessed evening!

Hugs,



5 comments:

Tkat said...

this is lovely! love the simple look...brings all the focus to the right place :D

velta said...

Hi Sabrina ~ Sometimes when I think your creations cannot get any more beautiful, I find another post that makes me thin different...again, another stunning creation! TFS :)

Conniecrafter said...

I know this isn't quite your usual style but I totally love it, great background with the paper and neat layout, love your flower on the cross and the arrangement under the verse!!

cyndie2010 said...

Love your card. I really like the vintage feel. Love the verse. Thanks for sharing. Cyndie

laoverton said...

The circle die and the poppy die fit well together. Such a custom look.