Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let's distress that card!!

Hello and happy Thursday stamping friends!  I have a fun card to share with you all that I've made for this weeks Stamping in Time Challenge over at Our Daily Bread Designs. Betty, the wonderful host of this challenge, is challenging us to distress our creation. For those of you that come to visit me on a regular basis, you already know that I LOVE, yes, love distressing in any fashion and form there is,hehe.  Have a look for yourself


Friendship........






Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Kraft, Fine Linen, Prima Printery

Stamps: ODBD Sewn with Love

Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink  Old Paper, Vintage Photo, VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, minty green lace, rust colored lace, handmade ruffled ribbon flower, handmade stick pin, seam binding, crystal flourish, sewing themed charms, dress form, black half pearls (Kaiser craft I believe)

I thought it came out fun, what do you think?

This week I was not the only Design Team member that wanted to play along, make sure that you'll head on over to see what

Grace, Lorelie, Lori and off course Betty have come up with. I promise you, you'll find some amazing eye candy. :D

Now here are the guidelines for this super fun challenge


You must use ODBD Stamps! Other stamps allowed, but ODBD images need to be the focus!

Use keyword codes SNTODBD44 and ODBD when linking to SCS or public gallery.

Be sure to use the LINK to be eligible for the gift certificate drawing!

The challenge runs from Thursday 9 am EST (September 22nd) til Wednesday (October 5th) at 6 pm EST. You have two weeks to enter. You can enter as many times as you like!

For all the detail and to see who won last terms challenge stop by the ODBD Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I love reading your comments and each and every one of them is greatly appreciated!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Hugs,







15 comments:

Grace said...

Sabrina your card just amazes me!!! I don't know where to start! LOVE the dp you used... and love all the vintage touches.... the lace and stick pin.... and so much more! This is a wow card if I ever saw one!!!
hugs,
Grace

Becky said...

This is gorgeous...Love the dp and love the lace and stick pin.
hugs :)

Tameko said...

Hello Sabrina, I am never disappointed when I drop by for a blog visit! I love this vintage chic card. The pin, flower, papers....everything is just lovely. Blessings,Tameko

Scrumplescrunch said...

It is a gorgeous card Sabrina.
Smiles:)

Saints Rule! said...

I love all the details! The flower and pin... The DP you selected... amazing! Always blend elements to make such beautiful cards! Blessings....

Jan Marie said...

So, so pretty! LOVE that ruffled ribbon flower and that little dress form! WOWzers, girly! You rocked this challenge with your card!

Betty Wright said...

Sabrina, this is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colors and the details as always are divine! Lovely card!

Basslady said...

süße, die haut mich glatt vom hocker!

eine fantastische auswahl an dp's und embellishments!

bin ganz hin und weg!

viele knuddler aus deutschland,
deine silvi xoxoxo

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card. I love the vintage touch. Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful dear friend~~ I just love your colors, dp, vintage flair and distressing. Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I love the little stick pin with this paper. I think I might have this paper. Your work is always inspiring. Great job Sabrina.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sabrina!! The vintage elements and papers are so pretty! The way you design is always "WOW" me!

Conniecrafter said...

Sew sweet :) I just had to do that...LOL
A real Beauty, love the paper and all your sewing theme embellishing. The pin is just Gorgeous and your flower is Lovely!

Jenny Gropp said...

Sabrina --- this is elegant and beautiful!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful distressing! ;)