Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Good morning and happy Wednesday....

stamping friends!  I have a quick and easy and super CAS card to share with you all today. You are saying to yourself "CAS for Sabrina?"  Yes, very much so. :D You know sometimes you don't need much and that sure counts for this sentiment from one of the new releases for this month over at Our Daily Bread Designs. I chose the Apple Seeds sentiment because of his powerful meaning and this is what came out



Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Ripe Avocado, Memory Box Rhubarb

Stamp:  ODBD Apple Seeds

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: white crochet lace, Kaisercraft red half pearls, Spellbinders Parisian Accents, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Standard Circles Large, seam binding, apple button from my stash

What do you think? This powerful sentiment does not need much, does it? I hope I was able today to inspire you with this card and hope that you will take a minute to think on this sentiment. Isn't it so very comforting to know that God is this great?

Thanks for stopping by today and making my day a little brighter.

Hugs and blessings,


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Great job on the CAS, Sabrina! Yes, I was thinking, what CAS for Sabrina??? Beautiful.

Jan Marie said...

It's beautiful, as always, Sabrina! Love the colors and the sweetness! Beautiful work!

Conniecrafter said...

Love your splashes of red, those buttons are too cute, such pretty paper.... I do like this quote, it is amazing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS look Sabrina!! I love the touches of red! Hope you are doing good. I'm sorry I have not left my comments lately...but just want to let you know I always love getting your recent posts to my email :)

Crystal said...

AWW Sabrina sweetie this is GORGEOUS, I LOVE LOVE your lace and your bow is gorgeous, STUNNING colors and design sweetie!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Sarah Bennett said...

Hey my friend! It's been too long (again); Summer has just flown by. I hope you had a great one and that you and your family are settling nicely into a new school year.
This card is fabulous! I absolutely love everything about it. Such a great layout, and your choices of paper and embellishments are beautiful. Gorgeous card, Sabrina! And now I am going to order this awesome sentiment stamp right away. I LOVE it! Thank you for enabling me ;-)