Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It is "Sneak Peek Time" at ISC

my stamping friends!!! I have a card to share with you all that I made for the upcoming release over at Innovative Stamp Creations and I used one of the sets called Delicate Daisy. Why don't you have a look and see for yourself :D


Delicate Daisy



















Recipe:

Paper: SU So Saffron, K&Company Wild Saffron, SU Certainly Celery

Stamps: ISC Delicate Daisy (link won't be live until tomorrow ;D)

Ink: Chalk Box Chestnut Roan

Accessories: Nesties Classic Scalloped Squares Large, Classic Squares Large, Classic Circles Large, brown May Arts crochet lace, PTI Summer Sunrise satin ribbon, Chocolate half pearls by Kaiser, Daffodil Dew Drops, golden seed beads, Maya Road leaf pin

What do you think? I think you will really love the new release stamp sheets. They are smaller than the previous ones and are more affordable. Besty is always looking out for her customers!!:D:D

So, come on back tomorrow for the entire release. You won't want to miss it ;D!!

I am off to take care of chores...you know there is a life outside of stamping ;D well, at least according to my husband,hehe




Thanks so much for stopping by today and I will see you back here tomorrow.





Hugs,

11 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Sabrina...this is so beautiful....so soft and luscious in design and color....has a bit of a dreamy quality...elegant....you rocked it, gf

Mary said...

Your card is beautiful. I love that you used the color combo brown, yellow and green. Perfect colors for a daisy. I love Dasies so I will be checking out the new releases tomorrow.

I hope that you were able to get your chores all done today. It never stops does it? :)

Mary

Jami said...

Oooh...love these colors - especially that green!! Hope you are staying dry! ;)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Sabrina!! Love your colors!! So beautiful and springy!! Love your ribbon and all the added bling and details!
hugs,
Chris

slbt17 said...

oh, I love it - what a wonderful stamp! Nice card.
Sandra

KAT said...

This is beautiful Sabrina - love that layout!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty color. Your cards are always very pretty!

Dawn B. said...

This is such a pretty color combo Sabrina.. I love it. I would have never thought to put the two together..I just got some Chalk Ink and can't wait to try it out..Your card is terrific..Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...:) Have a great day.

Ms. Jen said...

That's very pretty Sabrina. I really like that you used the vine on the side instead of on the flower. It gives it something for you to ponder - just love it. Have a great day!

Lori said...

I like it! The ribbon treatment looks great. Wish I could see the lace and leaves a bit better. Your little sentiment looks great in that circle! Can't wait to see what else you have.

Lori said...

Even prettier enlarged! And thank you for your support, always coming by my blog. Your the best!