Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Monday morning....

my stamping friends. I have a card for you all today that I made for Sharon Johnson's SSNOTIME#123 . For you that don't know about Sharon's weekly challenge....she has some super easy challenges and I am not kidding you...you can whip up a card in no time as the requirements are so easy it really takes "No Time" ;D.

Have a look at my take on


SSNOTIME#123



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, K&Company Ancestry

Stamps: ODBD Friendship

Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye

Accessories: Nesties Labels 9, off white crochet lace, vintage heart button, Basic Grey Opaline pearl flourishes, All Natural Accents mini paper roses, Recollections half pearls, foam tape, crystal effects to attach the button and the tiny flowers

What do you think...did I achieve a Vintage looking card? For you that have been around my blog for a while know that I absolutely LOVE Vintage and most of my cards are that. All of the wonderful laces and romantic looking little flowers and gorgeous papers out there make it so easy ;D.

If you care to find out more about this fun challenge head on over to Sharon's Blog and check it out.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have a chance I'd love to find out what you think about this card.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,

13 comments:

Anneke klerks said...

Beautyfull card

greetings anneke

Francie G. said...

Wowza, Sabrina, this is beautiful! So very elegant! I must get some of those pearl flourishes! Fabulous!

Mary said...

In a word......this card is stunning! I love the roses, the pearls,lace gold heart and the sentiment that you used. It is always such a pleasure to visit your blog Sabrina. I so enjoy all of your elegant cards.

Mary

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Sabrina - I love this vintage look you have made here, your card is gorgeous. Love the DP and the lace along with the pearls - it is gorgeous. You have a special ability to make card so pretty Sabrina - love it! Now don't faint from shock but I am hoping to email you tomorrow - it is late here! God bless you my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Velta said...

Vintage you ask??? Sabrina you have outdone yourself with this gorgeous card...Oh your talent makes the green guy come out in me...I so enjoy visiting you and seeing what miracle you have come up wit next!!! Have a great week!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Sabrina!!! I just love all the flowers and pearls!! So elegant!! Great design!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Oh my my my.... this is absolutely gorgeous, Sabrina! I'm lovin' the pearl and flower details! Yes, definitely vintage-y. Just stunning!

Lori said...

Love this! Very romantic...

Carla Murphy said...

Beautiful! Love how you combined the pearls & roses. Totally vintage - the lace is perfect. I love the sentiment as well, so pretty.

KAT said...

The flowers, pearls and the lace - just perfect Sabrina!

Lorelie Kim said...

Oh my!! This is so lovely!! Love the beautiful pearls, flowers and lace!!

America said...

Sooo beautifully designed and gorgeous with the pearls, flowers and LACE!! VERY ROMANTIC!! :)

C said...

My goodness, girlfriend! This is just spectacularly beautiful. Love the pearls, the lace the flowers....vintage? Oh yes!!