Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Monday evening.....

my friends! I have a very exciting post for you all today. Wednesday the 13th it is the release date for ISC's new stamps for the month of May. Let me tell you, you will love what Betsy has been working on. I, personally have a hard time with flower stamps, but it was fun working with one of the sets which is called Plumeria. Have you ever wondered what those gorgeous flowers are called that you'll see in lots of pictures from Hawaii? Well, wonder no more, they are Plumeria's and you can buy this cool set of different size Plumeria's over at ISC in just 2 more days. Have a look and see for yourself how cool these stamps are



Recipe:


Paper: SU Certainly Celery, recycled moss colored cs, watercolor paper, K&Company pad Ancestry (you all know I like Vintage ;P)


Ink: Palette Moulin Rouge, VersaMagic Sage, Spanish Olive, Chalk Box Creamy Brown


Twinkling H2O's, watercolor pencils





Accessories: Nesties small ovals, satin ribbon in soft sage from my stash (I know I have a huge stash!!!)


pearl Dew Drops, dimensionals


Stamps: Plumeria from ISC which includes different size Plumeria's and some sentiments.





So, what you all think about this one? You can't really see the twinkle from the H2O's but let me tell you it looks really cool IRL. Well, if this one is not quite winning you over, have a look at my second card.





For this one I simply embossed the Plumeria's in white and colored them in with SU Pretty in Pink stamp pad and watercolor pencils in pink shades.



Recipe:
Paper: PTI white, DCWV pink textured cs from the Spring pad, watercolor paper
Ink: VersaMark, SU Pretty in Pink, watercolor pencils
Stamp: Plumeria by ISC
Accessories:
white embossing powder, Tim Holtz distressing tool, pink crystals , foam tape, dimensionals

Isn't it amazing how different this stamp looks here?

Make sure you come on over to ISC on Wednesday to see the entire set, you will love it!!!!

All right, that is it for me for tonight. I am still not 100% and sneezing and coughing like crazy, so I will take me some of that nasty liquid stuff (you all know what I am talking about) that makes you sleep like a baby and all better in the morning (well, that is supposedly be so, still waiting on the being better part, LOL) but I will take it until that stubborn thing will leave me.

See you all tomorrow with a little bit more of the Wednesday release. The one I am showing you all tomorrow is probably my favorite one, but come on back and see for yourself.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great night,





2 comments:

Connie M. said...

Beautiful, Sabrina! They are both so very lovely! I am sure that sparkling H2O looks stunning IRL...I so wish cards with sparkle would photo better! :) Love your coloring with watercolor pencils too...so very soft and pretty!

Anonymous said...

When I saw that stamp at ISC, I know I have to have it, very elegant.. love the colors you used...