Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thinking Of You


It's me again, if you've got a recent update from my Blog about the Tinking Of You card, please disregard it. I had some trouble with the picture and I hope it will work this time around.

This "Thinking Of You" card came together this morning after I was trying to figure out what to do with some of those crochet flowers I made last week and this is what I did. The background DP is some Basic Grey paper from a 6x6 pad I purchased over at http://www.eclecticpaperie.com/ They have had the 6x6 pads on sale for quite some time for only $ 3.00. I don't know how long it will last, but I wanted to make sure I got as many as possible for this price. Some patterns were sold out, but I'll keep checking back for the once I did not get yet. This card does not have any ribbon on it, which is kind of a shocker for me, since I just about always use ribbon. :D:D:D.

The butterflies were painted with Shimmerz paint, but I could not get a half way decent picture, but let me assure you IRL the sparkle of the Angel Wings Shimmerz is gorgeous. It gove those butterflies that little something, something. :D.


So, what you all think? Are those flowers too bulky for this card or do you like the way it came out?
Recipe:
Paper:Basic Grey Gypsy, PTI Aqua Mist
Ink: SU Sage Shadow
Stamps:Inkadinkado Thinking of you from a set I bought at Costco
ISC Marvels Of Nature II flourish vine (behind the crochet flowers)
Accessories: Martha Stewart 3 butterflies punch, yellow crochet flowers, pearl brads from the wedding isle at Mike's, half pearls, Marvy Uchida oval scalloped punch, Angel Wings Schimmerz, 3D Glue Dots, dimensionals
As always, I thank you all so very much for taking the time to stop by and see what's going on. I am still learning about the blogging thing, so be patient with me. Blogger will not let me put the picture where I want it, so if you know how to do that, please e-mail me. It is driving me bananas :D.
Have a wonderful day and hugs from sunny AZ,
Sabrina



3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi girly, I love your crochet flowers!!!! The butterflies, the DP plus the pearls are the perfect addition to this beauty - a card after my own heart - LOL!!!

Janna said...

This is so, so pretty!! I love the blue and yellow color combo and he wonderful layout! Those crocheted flowers are the perfect touch!

sMiles,
janna

Jami said...

Gorgeous!! I don't think they are too bulky at all - they actually look quite delicate in the soft yellow with the pearls. And I can picture the Shimmerz on those butterflies...I love Shimmerz! hugs...