Friday, June 16, 2017

Taking a look back at the ODBD June 2017 Release


Hello on this super hot day here in Southern Arizona. Today we are taking a look back at the Our Daily Bread Designs  June 2017 release. This month it was all about weddings and for my card I have chosen the "Happily Ever After" stamp set and the super gorgeous brand new paper pad called "Wedding Wishes". Have a look and see for yourself how pretty this paper is

The Best Love Story



Recipe:

Paper: White, Antique Gold, ODBD Wedding Wishes Paper Pad

Stamps: ODBD Happily Ever After

Ink: Memento Toffee Crunch

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies: Pierced Ovals, Ornate Ovals, Flower Box Fillers, Lovely Leaves, Flourished Star Pattern,  golden micro beads

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"












This is my card for today's post. To see what the rest of the team has come up with check out

Sandee * Lisa * Cathy * Diana * Julie * Kathy * Robin * Lori * Helen * Dawn 

Today is my last post for Our Daily Bread Designs. I would like to thank Kelley and Rick for allowing me to be on this amazing team for the past 7 years! I have been faithful to ODBD and have not designed for any other stamp company for all this time, I felt at home and still love ODBD! Hoping I still get to see you when you come to AZ for the stamp shows!  I would also like to say thank you to the amazing Design Team members, also know as the Breadsticks,  I got to know over the years. Some of them for the entire time I was a part of the Breadbasket. I will miss each and every one of you! I love you all and wish each and every one of you all the best!

Alright, I have to close here and get a new box of tissues, saying goodbye is never easy! 

Thanks for stopping by today and I pray that you all have a blessed day!

Hugs, 



4 comments:

Kim said...

Your work for the design team has been beautiful and inspirational.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Sabrina! Love the golden tones. I am so sorry that you will no longer be on the ODBD design team. I will certainly miss seeing your gorgeous, creative take on things.

Cathymac said...

What a beautiful wedding card, Sabrina! That gold is so elegant! We will certainly miss you at ODBD, my sweet friend!

Dawn said...

Beautifully done, Sabrina!!!