Monday, August 24, 2015

Come and have a look at these fun ODBD Pennant stamps!


Happy Monday and welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs Pennant stamp set release! If you have bought the Pennant Custom dies several months ago, when they were first released and have been wondering about another alphabet stamp set that goes with it, this release is for you! I got the Pennant Swag die back then and only had the Christmas related stamp set that went with it, so today I will show you two cards that I have come up with using the new Pennant Alpha stamp set. For my first card I have used the amazing paper collection called Beautiful Boho Collection that was released on the first of the month and I chose to stamp the words

Friends Forever



Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Crinkle Olive, Magenta, ODBD Beautiful Boho Collection

Stamps: ODBD Pennant Swag  Solid Alpha

Inks: S.e.i. Cerise, Studio G Orange

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Beautiful Borders, Fancy Foliage, Pennant Swag, WOC flowers, May Arts Twine, homemade shimmer spray, hot pink gems

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"











That is my first card now on to my second one.



Recipe: 

Paper: White, Sweet Blush, ODBDB Shabby Rose Collection

Stamps: ODBD Pennant Swag Solid Alpha, Butterfly and Bugs, Miss You 

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Kaleidacolor Royal Satin, Memento Angel Pink

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Pennant Swag, Butterfly and Bugs, Ornate Borders and Flower, homemade shimmer spray, WOC roses, lace in white and pink

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

















Those are my cards for today, what do you think?  To see what some of the other Breadsticks have come up with check out

 Cathy * Dawn * Angie * Lori * Sabrina(that is me)  * America

If there are any hick ups in the links, please visit the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog to see all of the cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, it is always a joy to see you come visit with me.  Oh, before I forget, I have decided that I would do a little giveaway today. So, if you leave me some love there is a chance for you to win a little surprise from me. You will have until Friday, 28. August 6:00 pm Mountain Time to leave your comment and I will pick a winner via Random dot org. This is not part of the release, this is from me to you just to let you know how much I appreciate you.

Well, again, thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful and super creative day!

Hugs,


4 comments:

America said...

Hi Teamie Sabrina! What a lovely combination of dies, colors and papers for s gorgeous design. LOVE the RED striking Swag Pennant Banner. :)

Conniecrafter said...

Both cards are terrific but the second one is just Gorgeous, love the layering of lace, the butterflies and lovely paper all together!

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards showcasing the Pennant Swag!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, two works of art!!!! Super cute designs, both of them! I really like how you alternated the colors on the 1st and you know I love all of the beautiful lace and flowers you use....yummy!!!! HUGS!!