Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Creative Colors Challenge # 37

Happy Tuesday stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a new Creative Colors Challenge and a sweet little card I've made using some pretty bright colors, lol! I love it when I am getting challenged and get  put out of my comfort zone. You know it, we all have one, and yes, bright colors are most definitely a challenge for me, but I did it and here is the result

Special Friend





Recipe:

Paper: White, Magenta, SU Certainly Celery, DP Prima Fairy Flora

Image: Sami Stamps Beauty Flower

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento New Sprout, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Victorian Medallion Two, ODBD Custom dies Vintage Labels, lace, WOC flowers , rhinestone flatback as the birds eye, Memory box nested bird die

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

Our inspiration picture is this beauty


        Use 3 or more colors from the palette Plus use a bird image or embellishment on your card

Our amazing sponsor this time around is 



The beautiful image I've used





This is it for my contribution for this weeks challenge! I hope I was able to inspire you and get you interested in playing along. For all of the details, please visit the CCC Blog.

Please also make sure that you'll check out what my teammates

Agnieszka   *   Claudia   *   Maria   *   Martha

have come up with, I promise you, you will love their creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and making my day a "happy day".


Hugs,

1 comment:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Beautiful card. Really awesome.

hugs
Claudia