Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sweet Friend....CCC#33

Hello and welcome to a new Creative Colors Challenge! First I have to apologize, I had the number of the challenge wrong for our last challenge. It was not CCC#33 it was CCC#32. Since we had taken a little break we got mixed up, so I am sorry for the confusion.  So. with that said, I am here today to present to you my take on our new challenge CCC#33.

Sweet Friend




Recipe:

Paper:  PTI White, Lavender Moon, Sweet Blush, SU Certainly Celery, DP Kaisercraft True Romance

Image: The Paper Shelter  Spring Enchantment

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Angel Pink, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Milled Lavender

Accessories: Spellbinders Victorian Medallion Two, Labels 20, Cherry Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish, ODBD Vintage Labels, Tulle and pearl pick, WOC flowers, Tutu trim in pink, Venise lace in soft green and lavender, Anna Griffin embossing folder Pirouette, Wink of Stella pen

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"



Choose THREE colors from the inspiration picture
Plus use dry embossing on your card

Our sponsor this time around is 





This is my card for today, I did take advantage of the already colored image, so this was a quick and easy card for me. I did however choose to go with the colors "light pink, lavender and light green" for my colors. To see more inspiration, please visit the rest of the Design Team, We are welcoming two newbies, so make sure you'll check them out. Welcome Chanya and Maria!!

Archana   *   Agnieszka aka Chanya   *   Claudia   *   Maria   *   Martha  

For all of the details for this fun challenge, please check out the Creative Colors Challenge Blog.

This is it for me, thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fun an super creative day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi Sabrina,

Wauw, you're card is just so romantic. Very beautiful.

hugs
Claudia

Conniecrafter said...

Adorable image and your embellishing is just wonderful with it!