Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Welcome to CCC#30

Hello and  welcome to a new Creative Colors Challenge. This week we are celebrating our 30th challenge and we have a super fun and happy color palette to work with. It was challenging for me as I love soft colors, but hey, what is a challenge without being challenged, right? Have a look and see what I have come up with.

Hello




Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Hawaiian Shore, DP My Minds Eye Up & Away

Image: Samistamps Butterfly 2

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Decorative Labels 34, WOC Flowers, handmade trim, rhinestone chain, tulle and pearl pick in hot pink, homemade shimmer spray, sequins

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

And here is our inspiration picture



Teal Blue * Bright Pink *Pale Yellow 
PLUS Use Bling/ Rhinestones

Our sponsor this time around is the fabulous


Here is the web image of the image I've used. It is not a secret that I love butterflies, LOL!



I hope I was able to inspire you with my little card. To see what the other girls have come up with, please visit

Archana   *   Claudia   *   Kim    *   Martha   *   Neha   *   Tanvi


This is it for me for today, been under the weather, so I am going to take it easy and see what you guys will come up with!  Make sure you'll check out the CCC Blog to find out all of the details and to see who won the last challenge.

Have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,




4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Sorry to hear your under the weather, another cold is going around here and I really hope I don't get that one too, your card is so pretty, I just love the antenna's on the butterfly and your ribbon combo!!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi Sabrina

Stunning card. So beautiful.

hugs
Claudia

Tanvi said...

Sabrina you always amaze me with your flower cluster..................you place them so perfectly!

Mz. Lela said...

Very pretty card.