Sunday, January 11, 2015

And we have a winner!

Hello and good Sunday morning, friends!  Just popping in with a real quick post to announce the winner of my surprise goody bag for one of my subscribers. Thanks to all that stopped by my Blog and all of the other Designers Blogs and the Creative Colors Challenge Blog, we hope that you found lots of inspiration and will play along in the fabulous challenge sometime!

Alright, drum roll please!!! The winner for my giveaway is a long time subscriber of mine and has been chosen by "random.org"  

     
                                                       Sarah George

Congrats sweetie, please e-mail me with you address so I can get you surprise out to you!

That is it for me this morning, I have to get moving and get ready for church!

I thank each and every one for stopping by to visit and as always, have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,

1 comment:

SarahGeorge said...

Oops!! :) I'm so sorry Sabrina, I didn't contact you! I was away from blog land for almost two weeks since I was sick! But really surprised to see my name here and also happy that you could select another winner and that being Connie, my blog pal :) Any way Thank you once again :)