Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A new challenge at the My Besties Aussie Blog!

Hello there and welcome to a new challenge that started on Monday over at the My Besties Aussie Blog. I This month the challenge is

                           Anything goes, plus use a Bestie and Flowers

So for my creation I have chosen this cute Mermaid Bestie and this is what I have come up with


Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart, DP My Minds Eye Moments

Inks: Copics, Wink of Stella pen

Accessories: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Petite Ovals Large, Jolee's Boutique seashell cabochons, Prima flower, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, rhinestones, tulle and pearl pick

Size" 5.5" x 5.5"

I hope I was able to inspire you to play along in this fun challenge. To add your creation to the entries, please visit the My Besties Aussie Blog to enter.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a happy and crafty day!

Hugs,

No comments: