Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Welcome to the ODBD July Release Hop!

Hello there and welcome to the Our Daily Bread Designs July Release Hop!  This month it is all about the banners in the stamps and the brand new Custom dies. For my two cards I chose "Patriotic Pennants" and the die set "Pennants" have a look and see my super patriotic cards, just in time for the 4th of July. My first card is sort of an invitation to a 4th of July picnic





Recipe:

Paper: White, Fine Linen, Brilliant Blue, Cork paper, DP K&Company Patriotic stack

Stamps: ODBD Patriotic Pennants

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Adirondack Denim, Palette Moulin Rouge, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Pennants, Vintage Labels, Burlap string, red/white grosgrain ribbon, red acrylic stars, Wilton doily, picnic charms

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"









And here is my second card. This one is a huge thank you card for a service member and kept fairly masculine, have a look.

Thank You For Your Service



Recipe:

Paper: Corrugated Card base, Poppy Red, Fine Linen, Rustic Cream, DP Bo Bunny Anthem Collection, Cork paper

Stamps: ODBD Patriotic Pennants, Not Forgotten (July 2011 release)

Inks: Palette Moulin Rouge, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye, Range Adirondack Denim, VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Pennants , Burlap ribbon, red/white grosgrain ribbon, acrylic star embellishment

Size: 5.25" x 5.25"









So, what do you think? Isn't that stamp set and those dies just fabulous?  I hope I was able to inspire you! For so more inspiration from my Sister Sticks head on over to see


Julie * Grace * Chris * Lori * Cathy * Sandee * Dawn * Angie * Lisa * Wanda * Audrey * Sabrina (that's me ;D)

If you should encounter any problems during this Hop, please go to the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog.

And what would a Hop be without any prizes?

Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on the designers blogs to receive a $15 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD Stamps. You have until July 2, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. EDT to leave your comments! The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on July 3rd, so be sure to check back to see if you won!

Thanks so very much for stopping by today! I pray that each and every one of you has a fabulous day!

Hugs and blessings,

22 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Sabrina, your cards are beautiful and I really like anything patriotic.
You have done a great job showcasing the new goods.

Becky said...

Gorgeous....love the one for a service member....touches my heart.

Cathymac said...

WOW...What wonderful patriotic creations, Sabrina! You always use the most amazing accents on your cards! Love the texture and use of burlap, charm, and cork on these fabulous release projects! Beautiful, my friend! Hugs!

Donna Whitten said...

Your cards are awesome! Thanks for sharing. This is a great release.

Dawn said...

wonderful samples, Sabrina! love the variety and endless options with this release!

Amy Marshall said...

Wonderful cards. Love the new release!

Unknown said...

wonderful patriotic cards --thanks!!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful patriotic cards, Sabrina! Love the layouts and combo of elements & images you used. Terrific cards!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Sabrina! Your cards are awesome!!! As always my sweet friend!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Sabrina - these are wonderful creations my friend!! I love your patriotic theme - the first is so pretty and I love your precious little charms - too cute!! and the second has a wonderful masculine feel, simple yet powerful in it's meaning. Beautifully done!
Hugs and Blessings,
Audrey

Angella D. Crockett said...

Fabulous job on both cards!!! I love the picnic basket charm to go with the 4th of July card....the doily is perfect too! Love the 2nd card.....the burlap makes the most excellent frame behind the image! Beautiful work, darlin'!!! HUGS!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful cards Sabrina!! I just love the patriotic theme. The first looks so elegant. I love the red, white and blue, the pennants and your added charms. The second is an awesome masculine creation. I know they are even more beautiful in person especially after receiving mine in the week this week. Thank you so much for the happy mail my friend. I have it in my family room displayed. It is gorgeous and means so much. Hugs to you sweet friend!!!!
Chris

Sue D said...

Wonderful patriotic card designs.

Graciellie Design said...

Both cards are so nice and I'm sure will be treasured by those who received it. Lovely work, thanks for sharing!

Pamela Haskin said...

Sabrina, I love your cards! They are perfect with the new banners and I do love your patriotic theme.

Saints Rule! said...

You know how I feel about patriotic cards my friend and you definitely sent these out of the park! The fun shabby details... beautiful designs and choice of paper... WOW is all I can say! {{hugs}}

Conniecrafter said...

Loving the banners great vintage feel to these cards!!

Kris B said...

Love your cards! Fantastic layouts! Love all the layers and textures! Love the new patriotic set!

Kelley said...

Great job with your cards, Sabrina! The soldier card is so nice and has some cool details!

Grace said...

Sabrina... your patriotic cards are just beautiful! I love your little details! So much texture and I love the image in the second one... it's on my table too waiting to be used:) You did a great job on both my sweet friend!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful patriotic cards Sabrina, love the addition of the burlap panel!

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Sabrina! Very patriotic and Americana feeling. Great choices for the middle of summer!