Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Friend

Hello and happy Tuesday stamping friends! First let me say sorry for being MIA, but had some commitment to fulfill last week with VBS and let me tell you, hard work, but also oh so fun!  Anyhow, today I am coming to you with a sweet little card that I have made using one of the amazing new stamp sets by Our Daily Bread Designs and the Custom Dies that are available at ODBD as well! The stamp set I have used is called "My Friend" and here is my card

My Friend


and this is the inside of my card


Recipe:

Paper: White, Sweet Blush,DP  ODBD Blushing Rose Collection

Stamps: ODBD My Friend

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Angel Pink, VersaFine Onyx Black, Copics YG11, G21, R21, R81, RV 10,
         
Accessories: ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern, Vintage Label, Antique Labels and Border, MayArts pink sheer ribbon, jewelry piece

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"














This is my card for today! I hope I was able to inspire you and give an idea on how to use the dies.

Thanks so very much for stopping by, it means a lot to me!

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

lovely colored flower and like the bow to go with it and pretty center.
Our VBS has been moved to the week of the 23rd, that week always takes alot out of me too :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina! This is so beautiful...and so you!! I love your colors and the beautiful pink rose so beautifully colored! And the patterned paper die-cut against the pink is really lovely! Of course, the bow and jewel finish it off perfectly! And the inside is lovely too! Wow! And I'm so glad you are fine and (while very hard work) had a good time with the children! Hugs, my sweet friend!

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely stunning, Sabrina...wow