Friday, March 28, 2014

Pleasant Words

Hello there friends! I can't believe it is Friday already, wow, where has the week gone? Just popping in real quick to share a sweet little card with you all. For this one I have used one of the March release stamps called "Bee Happy" by Our Daily Bread Designs and I've used this wonderful scripture stamp to encourage one of my friends at church.


Pleasant Words......



Recipe:

Paper: Rustic Cream, Kraft, DP Teresa Collins Vintage Finds

Stamps: ODBD Bee Happy 

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 4, Golden Labels 4, ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage dies, cotton crochet lace, handmade lace flower with rhinestone center

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"







What do you think? I would love to hear your opinion it would mean a lot to me!

Well, this is it for me for this morning. Thanks so very much for stopping by to visit.

Have a blessed and fun weekend!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, such pretty background and colors and that flower is just Beautiful!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, it's beautiful! I just LOVE these colors and your wonderful style that shines through each of your cards! This is surely going to encourage your friend at church! Hugs, sweet friend!

Kelley said...

Love your card, Sabrina!! Such pretty paper!!

Kelley said...

Love your card, Sabrina!! Such pretty paper!!

Shirley said...

I am in love with your lace flower and with your DP BG, lace, and beautiful sentiment of the die cuts, your card just radiates warmth!