Monday, January 6, 2014

Keep the Faith!

Happy Monday, stamping friends!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. My hubby went back to work after being home for two weeks and my girls went back to school.......aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh peace and quiet, LOL! No, it was not bad, it is just different when they all are home and the routine gets thrown off, you know what I mean. ;D Anyhow, today I am coming to you with a card I've made using two of the stamp sets by Our Daily Bread Designs, that were just released last week. Have a look a my


Keep the Faith



Recipe:

Paper: Rustic Cream, Lavender Moon, DP GCD Studios Botanique

Stamps: ODBD Joy in a Jar, Apothecary Bottles, Ornate Border Sentiments (Dec. 2013 release)

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Studio G pink, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8, Asian Accents (doily), ODBD Custom Apothecary Bottles, Antique Labels and Border, flat back pearls, pearl flourish, seam binding, Mulberry roses and leaf, Darice embossing folder Damask

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"






This is my card, what do you think? I don't know about you, but I absolutely love the labels in combination with the Apothecary Bottles. :D

Well, this is it for me for today, gotta run a few more errands. Thanks so very much for stopping by today, it means a lot to me.

Hugs and blessings,

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, great framing and colors, lovely flowers to go with it!
It is always nice to have a change but it feels right to get back to the routine too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, now beautiful! I love your style with your lovely embellishments! Oh, and I can so relate to your need for peace and quiet! Warm hugs...and as take a sigh and relax! Love!