Saturday, September 7, 2013

Apples

Hello and happy Saturday stamping friends! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. It is a cloudy and sort of rainy day here in Southern Arizona and it feels a little like Fall today. So speaking of Fall, I have a very CAS card to share with you that speaks Fall to me. I grew up in Germany and my grandpa had a huge field with all kinds of fruit trees on it and a lot of other veggies and fruits. I grew up when the majority of veggies and fruits where grown in your own garden and to be honest those were the best veggies and fruits ever. Anyhow, on to my card, it is all about them apples. To start out I ran a piece of paper through my Big Shot in a Quickutz Apple embossing folder and a few dies, some gingham ribbon and voila my card was done. Have a look

Apples


Recipe:

Paper: Rustic Cream

Stamps: ODBD Apples

Inks: Memento Rich Coca, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Old Paper, Copics

Accessories: ODBD Custom Dies Elegant Ovals, Recipe Card and Tags, Jute Twine, Gingham ribbon

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"






This is my very CAS card for today! I hope I was able to inspire you. Thanks so very much for stopping by.
I know I have been pretty quiet again, but I have been dealing with lots of migraine headaches and they are not fun. Ask my children, I am not myself when I get them, they will tell you, LOL!

If you could I'd appreciate a prayer or two that the doctor will figure out a medicine that does not make me sick.

Have a blessed and creative weekend!

Hugs,


2 comments:

Helen said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Beautiful card as always.

Becky Dunham said...

LOVE this card Sabrina! You are always such an inspiration to me :) Praying for healing and relief from your migraines - been there, done that and I'm sorry that you have to go through them. Much love!