Thursday, July 4, 2013

Loose yourself in nature.......

Hello stamping friends and "Happy 4th of July"! I have a card to share with you all today that I have made using one of North Coast Creations June release stamps. I absolutely love the silhouette stamps and you can create a sweet card in no time at all. Have a look and see my card

Loose yourself in nature




Recipe:

Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Aqua Mist, DP Teresa Collins Now&Then

Stamps: NCC  Find Beauty

Ink: S.e.i. Lagoon

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Squares Large, Labels 26, Fleur De Lis Squares, Martha Stewart butterflies punch, Recollections half pearls

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"





So, what do you think? Isn't this stamp set just gorgeous? You can get this stamp set or any of the NCC stamp sets from today until Sunday on sale with North Coast Creations 4th of July SALE check it out. You will get a whopping 25% off!!!!



Well, this is it for me for today! I hope each and every one of my sweet friends here in the US will have a fun and save 4th of July and all oft my other friends have a blessed day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, such pretty framing and lovely colors!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I know the name of this is loose yourself in nature, but I could loose myself in this card.