Saturday, July 20, 2013

Happily Ever After


Hello stamping friends! Wow, we have mastered the first week of back to school and I am happy to report, that both of my girls love their teachers.....yay! Anyhow, I have another Wedding card to share with you and this one is another all white one. I know, I just did one, but they are just timeless and elegant. Have a look at it and let me know what you think

Happily Ever After


Recipe:

Paper: PTI White

Stamps: ODBD Wedding Blessings

Ink: Versa Fine Onyx Black

Accessories: White Venise lace ( gift from my sweet friend Lori...thanks girl), mini flat back pearl trim, Recollections half pearls, white Mulberry roses, Venise lace butterfly applique, ZVA Creative white pearl flourish, Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry doily die, pearl and rhinestone earring, rhinestone chain

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"





So, what do you think? To create the rose heart I simply free handed and glued them down.

Well, this is it for me for today. Thanks so very much for coming to visit me. It truly means a lot that you make time to stop by and leave me a comment.

Please, if there are any questions you may have, feel free to contact me.

Have a blessed weekend!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the lace with the doily and style of your sentiment framing, the heart flowers with the pearl centers is Lovely! Pretty delicate butterfly too!

Cathymac said...

I think it's gorgeous, Sabrina...so feminine and elegant! Love the white on white design with all the pearls and lace! You add the most beautiful embellishments to your cards! Hugs!

Mickie said...

Gorgeous Sabrina, love the lace and the beautiful butterfly.