Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Have a sweet day!


Hello and happy Wednesday stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a 'sweet" little card that I have made using one of the North Coast Creations May Release stamps called "You're The Bomb" and has these fun images of popsicles that were REAL big back in the day! Well, they sort of still are but the they are  pretty fun memories of my childhood. I have made this card for my daughter who loves fudge popsicles. Have  look

Have a sweet day


Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, SU Certainly Celery, DP BoBunny Country Garden Collection

Stamps: NCC You're The Bomb

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 18, ivory lace

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"





It's a pretty simple card, but I know she will love it as it has her favorite color......green and her favorite treat on it, LOL.

Well, this is it for me for right now. It is pretty hot here in Southern Arizona so I think I will load up my kids and make a run to DQ! :D:D

Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you all soon!

Hugs and blessings,

No comments: