Monday, June 17, 2013

All gave some.....


Hello and good Monday morning sweet stamping friends!  With the 4th of July right around the corner I thought I'd share a patriotic card with you all today. If you have not checked out the Our Daily Bread Designs June release, I strongly encourage you to do so. This fabulous release had some amazing patriotic stamp sets that are perfect for anyone that needs to send out a patriotic card, may it be for a military member or just because you like patriotic cards. For my sample today I have used the "Some Gave All" set and in combination with the BoBunny Anthem Collection paper pack it worked out great for what I was going for.

All gave Some...some Gave All


Recipe:

Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy, DP BoBunny Anthem Collection

Stamps: ODBD Some Gave All


Inks: Versa Fine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye

Accessories: Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles, red acrylic stars, silver cross, heart and eagle charms, red/white/blue grosgrain ribbon (I've toned it down with a Copic marker)

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

I wanted the ribbon and charms to look like medals, and I asked hubby, who is retired Air Force (26 years), if that would look right and he said, cool idea. Wheeeeew!

Well, what do you think about my card? I would love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate you taking the time!

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the background you chose and the charms are perfect with it!