Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Spring....

Hello and good Tuesday evening sweet stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a fun Spring card. What do you think of when you hear the word Spring? Well, lots of us think flowers and here in the desert, we see the most beautiful cacti, but when I think of Spring I also see baby chicks. Check out this sweet stamp I have used by North Coast Creations called Flower Bonnet Chick



Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Sweet Blush, DP WeRMemoryKeepers Cotton Tails

Stamps: North Coast Creations (NCC) Flower Bonnet Chick

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Fine Onyx Black, Coloring Medium Copics, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Broken China

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 18, Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry Doily, Mulberry roses in pink, lace and pompom trim in white




Isn't this the cutest little chick ever? I just love it. 

Well, this is it for me for now.....thanks so very much for stopping by to visit. It is always such a joy to have visitors.

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,

No comments: