Friday, December 14, 2012

Glistening Snow.....

Hello and good Friday afternoon my stamping friends! I have a fun little project to share with you all. For my project I have used a very different color combination for me.....Kraft, silver and cream. To see how well these colors actually go together have a look at this


Glistening Snow.....




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Recipe:

Paper: Recollections Kraft, silver specialty paper from my stash

Stamps: ODBD Snowflake Sentiments,  Sparkling Snowflakes, Snowflake Background

Ink: silver chalk ink, VersaMark, Winter White embossing powder

Accessories: Spellbinders Persian Motifs, Spellbinder ODBD Custom Dies Snowflakes,  Spellbinders Jewel Flowers and Flourishes, pearl trim, white Mulberry roses, white poinsettias, German Glass Glitter, Celebrate It silver tinsel ribbon, clear rhinestones, acrylic diamond shaped baubles,


What do you think? This can be just a little hanger to put on your TV cabinet or curio or even on your Christmas tree!  The base of this wall hanging is 6.5" x 4.5".

Before I go I have some announcements to make. If you have a Facebook account you can win a $25 gift certificate just for hitting the "Like" button on the ODBD FB page. How awesome is that? To see the entire post and all of the details make sure you'll check out this post right HERE.

Also, if you are still looking for some amazing gifts for friends and family, how about a gift certificate from Our Daily Bread Designs? Kelley has a special going on right now if you spend $ 50 in gift certificates, which start at only $5.00, you will get a $10 gift certificate for FREE for every $50 you spend!!!  That is one fabulous deal!!!! 


Well, this is it for me for right now!  I urge you to please say a little prayer for all of those that were part of the horrific Elementary school shooting in Connecticut and their families. I saddens me that someone would just shoot these little babes! I have a daughter in 2nd grade and I can only imagine what the parents who lost their child today are going through!

Have a blessed and safe weekend!

Hugs,



3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the color combo, and such lovely embellishing, very elegant feel!!

Mary said...

Hi Sabrina,

I never would have thought to use white,ivory and Silver together. It is a gorgeous ornament!!! I recently purchased the Snowflake stamp set. I love ODBD and am looking forward to stamping again one day soon.

I have been praying for all of the children and thier families. It's so hard to believe that something so horrible can happen even here in New England.

I hope you and your family are all doing well. Hugs Mary

Sherry said...

Sabrina, your ornament is beautiful. i always appreciate what you post, altho i don't often comment, keep up the good work!!