Monday, November 19, 2012

Sing To The Lord

Hello and happy Monday evening sweet stamping friends. I have a card to share with you all tonight that I've made using the Chickadee Ornament stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs.  If you have a chance have a look and let me know what you think. To be honest, this card came together so very quickly, that it totally would be a card you could mass produce. Oh, and the best part, it is pretty flat and can be mailed in a regular envelope :D:D

See for yourself


Recipe:

Paper: PTI White, Recollections corrugated card

Stamps:  ODBD Chickadee Ornament

Ink: Memento Rich Coca, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Broken China

Accessories: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Labels 25, Cheery Lynn Designs French Pastry doily die, ZVA Creative pearl flourish, white poinsettia (from Michael's $1.50 bin) white lace, mini half pearl trim

I really like how this one came out. What do you think?

Thanks so much for taking the time to come to visit. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving and if you are traveling, be safe!!

Hugs,


5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Sabrina!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love your coloring, the kraft color and your added lace!! Stunning as always!!

I have missed you!! I have been thinking of you as I sit here on my couch and a little off from the meds I am on. Hope to call you soon!!
hugs,
Chris

Becky Dunham said...

This is so gorgeous Sabrina! I did not even know Recollections had corrugated card stock, but I will be looking for it now! I don't know if I could mass produce this card but I would sure like to try :) I love these stamps and since I won the whole bundle at the November hop, I best be getting busy using them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I guess I'll be looking for that corrugated at Micheals. You really gotta love their $1.50 bins.

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, I love the lace against that corrugated background too!

Kelley said...

So pretty and elegant, Sabrina!! Love it!!