Monday, October 22, 2012

Feature Focus.....Crown of Thorns

Hello and good Monday morning stamping friends. Today I have a card for you that I have made for today's "Feature Focus" post for October over at Our Daily Bread Designs.  To see all of the wonderful samples some of the Design Team members have come up with make sure you'll check out the ODBD Blog where the focus is on one stunning stamp set called "Crown of Thorns" . Here is what I have come up with. I went for a more masculine card :D



Forgive them...

 
 
 


Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Rustic Cream, True Black, Spring Rain, Basic Grey Granola

Stamps: ODBD Crown of Thorns

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento London Fog, VersaMark and black detail embossing powder

Accessories: Jute trim, copper brads, Spellbinders Labels 11 and 26


See, very simple, but this set is so powerful that I wanted the focus to be on the stamps!


To see all of the wonderful samples as said, make sure that you'll check the ODBD Blog.

Well, this is it for me this morning. Thanks so very much for stopping by and I will see you all soon.

Hugs and blessings,




2 comments:

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

You've had some really lovely creations on your blog the last several days. Sorry I haven't commented sooner; I've been out of town on a retreat. Really, really loved the red tag and the blue and while Christmas card but they have all been excellent!!!

Grace said...

Such a beautiful card using a powerful set Sabrina! Love the dp and the brads you used... perfect touches! Hope all is well with you!
hugs,
Grace