Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Tuesday evening.......

stamping friends!!  I hope my American friends had a wonderful holiday yesterday. We did not do much, my oldest has been sick :C.   Anyhow, I was able to make a card the other day and did not post it, so today I am taking a few minutes to share a very Vintage card with you :D!!

Have a look and see for yourself

Faith.....





Recipe:
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Basic Grey Curio (can I say that I am in LOVE with this paper :D:D)

Stamps: ODBD Faith

Ink: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo, Studio G pigment in Bark

Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4, handmade flower using the new Cricut cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet, May Arts crinkle ribbon in brown, ZVA Creative pearl flourish, Maya Road Antique Pearl Trinket Pin, antique brass spacer beads, glass beads, Studio112 half pearls, Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, Glimmer Mist Iridescent Gold


This card was so much fun to create and came together rather quick too!  Don't you just love when you have an idea floating around in your head and you start looking for the right paper and embellishments and the next thing you know the card is done....love it!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and making my day!

Have a great and creative week my stamping friends!!

Hugs and blessings,

7 comments:

Jan Keen said...

I uploaded my card to Su and ODBD, and couldn't find the link to upload it from your page....so hope I got it in the right place? thanks Jan
heartsong47

Conniecrafter said...

Oh so pretty, love the beading on the pin, and such pretty swirls coming from the flower, great distressing!

Stamp like you mean it said...

Oh Sabrina! This is knock-out gorgeous!!!! I love the soft elements and beautiful pin and gems. Your work is amazing! Hugs....

Unknown said...

Hi Sabrina! This is so gorgeous!! The way you use ribbon and embellishments are beyond fabulous! Wonderful vintage look too.
Hope your daughter is feeling better now. Thank you for keeping in touch my friend!

Dawn B. said...

Hello sweet Sabrina.. This is so pretty. I love your stick pins. You always have the best ones.. Great sentiment.. Hope you are all feeling better soon..hugs.

Lori said...

Hi Sabrina! Back in the swing of it, or trying anyway :p This is a beautiful card. I like the bow and stick pin, it looks like a butterfly to me! Did you do that on purpose??? I had LOVE it!!!

Eiglas said...

Beautiful card Sabrina! Love the sentiment especially and your distressing is fab!
Hugs
Ei
x