Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi there....

my stamping friends!! I was not going to post today, but I changed my mind when I saw this fabulous BVT47 Bible Verse Thursday Challenge over at CPCM I just knew I had to make just one more card with my new Scripture Collection 4 set from ODBD before I put it aside (for maybe 1 day or so ;D;D)


Here is what I came up with


Come to Me.......




Recipe:
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, True Black, DCWV La Creme

Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 4

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen

Accessories: Nesties Labels 6, Prima mini roses from the Spring Mix, Basic Grey Opaline pearl flourish, golden cross charm, antique buttons from my stash (I believe I bought those almost 6 years ago at Michael's) black + black/gold satin ribbon, 3D foam dots, 3D glue dots

What do you think? I guess I was in an elegant/feminine mood today :D. This DCWV paper is absolutely amazing...it is flocked and so gorgeous. This is my second 4x6 pad I bought....that's how much I love this paper :D:D!!

Well, gotta run for today, but make sure you come back tomorrow morning as I will be sharing a new Shining the Light Challenge card with you all.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, Sabrina! This is one of my absolute favorites! Love the colors and details. The ribbons and cross charm are spectacular!!! See you tomorrow.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Sabrina this is amazing! I love it!!!

Mary said...

Oh my word Sabrina. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the black, cream and gold together. The use of the balck and gold buttons the pearls and the ribbon all help to make your card very elegant and very feminine.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Mary

Kelley said...

Love this totally elegant card!!!!! The black/cream paper is awesome!!

C said...

You are seriously the queen of gorgeous cards, Miss Sabrina. Speechless here once again.